Estates always strives for excellence by delivering excellent customer service. We measure our standards of customer care through your feedback. Below sets out our pledge and standards detailing what you should expect when contacting us.
Customer Care Pledge
- Estates will listen to and understand what your needs are. We will be professional, honest,and empathetic and deliver on our promise.
- Our team is made up of qualified property professionals; we will handle your query competently and efficiently.
- Our ethos is first contact resolution; we aim to resolve 90% of enquiries during the first contact.
- We will always treat you and your property with respect.
- Your property management team will be familiar with your development.·Estates record all calls for training and monitoring purposes.·When you contact us by email you will receive an immediate acknowledgement.·We will respond to your telephone call/email in plain English.·All correspondence received and sent will be stored securely against your account.
- Our Property Management team will act courteously and respect property and grounds.·Our expert team will agree suitable action plans, timescales and costs, keeping leaseholders informed.·Our Property Management team will endeavour to host resident meetings at times that suit the majority of leaseholders (outside normal working hours) whilst ensuring the location is within a reasonable distance from your development.
Estates understand that there will be times when issues need to be formally raised as a complaint. Although our property management team will strive to resolve your complaint in the first instance during your telephone call/email correspondence we also recognise that this is not always possible. Detailed below is our simple 3 stage complaint process. We will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours detailing who will be the investigating Manager.
Stage 1 – Property Manager – 5 working day service level agreement to investigate & respond
Stage 2 – Director – 5 working day to investigate & respond
Stage 3 – Managing Director – 5 working day to investigate & respondReferral to the Property Ombudsman scheme
You can find our contact details below or at our Contact Page.